Post Doctoral Fellows
Recent Undergraduate Students
Alex Werenka, Coop student
David Hah, URA
Chandini Gosine, Capstone project
Majula Koita, Capstone project
Ashita Pradeep, Capstone project
Melani-Ivy Samson, Capstone project
Danyka Byrnes, URA
Elyse Dickson, Coop student
Howard Tong, URA
Former Graduate Students
- Frederick Cheng, MASc. May 2016. Biogeochemical hotspots: The role of small water bodies in landscape nutrient processing. University of Waterloo.
- Kimberly Van Meter, PhD. Sept 2016. The nitrogen legacy: Understanding time lags in catchment response as a function of hydrologic and biogeochemical controls. University of Waterloo.
- Xiaoyi Zhang, MSc. Sept 2016. Spatio-temporal patterns in net anthropogenic nitrogen and phosphorus inputs across the Grand River Watershed. University of Waterloo.
- Mike Steiff, MASc. April 2016. The socio-ecohydrology of rainwater harvesting in India: Understanding water recharge and release dynamics at tank and catchment scales. University of Waterloo.
- Brandon Sloan, MS. Dec 2013. Hydrologic impacts of artificial drainage using DRAINMOD. University of Iowa.
- Benjamin Carlson, MS. May 2013. Development of a passive surface flux meter to estimate spatially distributed nutrient mass fluxes. University of Iowa
- Rebecca Sheler, MS. May 2013. The impact of agricultural drainage systems on hydrologic responses using SWAP. University of Iowa.
- Natalia Loukinova, MS. Aug 2012. Parsimonious modeling of hydrologic responses using remotely sensed vegetation data. University of Iowa.
- Sam Boland. MS. July 2011. Hydrologic and biogeochemical signatures in intensively managed catchments: Data synthesis and development of a passive water quality sampler. University of Iowa.