Post Doctoral Fellows
Recent Undergraduate Students
Sara Dechant, Coop student
Janis Lobo, Capstone project
Aseela Naqvi, Capstone project
Joy Liu, Capstone project
Noorulain Salim, Capstone project
Cody Wheeler, Undergrad Thesis
Alex Werenka, Coop student
David Hah, URA
Chandini Gosine, Capstone project
Majula Koita, Capstone project
Ashita Pradeep, Capstone project
Melani-Ivy Samson, Capstone project
Danyka Byrnes, URA
Elyse Dickson, Coop student
Howard Tong, URA
Former Graduate Students
- Frederick Cheng, MASc. May 2016. Biogeochemical hotspots: The role of small water bodies in landscape nutrient processing. University of Waterloo.
- Kimberly Van Meter, PhD. Sept 2016. The nitrogen legacy: Understanding time lags in catchment response as a function of hydrologic and biogeochemical controls. University of Waterloo.
- Xiaoyi Zhang, MSc. Sept 2016. Spatio-temporal patterns in net anthropogenic nitrogen and phosphorus inputs across the Grand River Watershed. University of Waterloo.
- Mike Steiff, MASc. April 2016. The socio-ecohydrology of rainwater harvesting in India: Understanding water recharge and release dynamics at tank and catchment scales. University of Waterloo.
- Brandon Sloan, MS. Dec 2013. Hydrologic impacts of artificial drainage using DRAINMOD. University of Iowa.
- Benjamin Carlson, MS. May 2013. Development of a passive surface flux meter to estimate spatially distributed nutrient mass fluxes. University of Iowa
- Rebecca Sheler, MS. May 2013. The impact of agricultural drainage systems on hydrologic responses using SWAP. University of Iowa.
- Natalia Loukinova, MS. Aug 2012. Parsimonious modeling of hydrologic responses using remotely sensed vegetation data. University of Iowa.
- Sam Boland. MS. July 2011. Hydrologic and biogeochemical signatures in intensively managed catchments: Data synthesis and development of a passive water quality sampler. University of Iowa.